Business & Community Showcase
Business & Community Showcase 2020
Postponed to September 2020 - specific day to be determined
Meridian Banquets & Conference Center
1701 W. Algonquin Rd.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
CHOOSE YOUR BUSINESS ATTENDANCE OPTION:
1) BUSINESS-to-BUSINESS MEET & GREET 4:00 - 5:00 pm (no charge to attend)
- Drop in at the Rolling Meadows Business & Community Showcase to share information about your products and services with fellow business leaders.
- Appetizers and a cash bar will be available during this time.
2) BE AN EXHIBITOR - from 4:00 - 8:00 pm ($25.00 exhibitor charge)
- Meet and greet fellow business owners and leaders from the local area during the one hour
Business-to-Business Networking Session, from 4:00-5:00 pm (appetizers and a cash bar
will be available during this time).
- Attract and engage with new customers in a personalized setting.
- Advertise/sample/promote your unique products and/or services to the local community.
- Advertise available employment opportunities.
- A high-value, low-cost advertising option for your business.
- Show customers what sets you apart from your competition.
- Promote the importance of supporting local businesses in Rolling Meadows.
3) CAN’T ATTEND?
- In your absence, you are welcomed to provide employment notifications and marketing
material for distribution at the event.
INTERESTED? WANT TO BE AN EXHIBITOR AT THIS EVENT?
ONLINE: Click here for the Payment Portal and Online Registration Form
For Payment Category, select "Business and Community Showcase"
BY MAIL: Click here for the Printable Registration Form
Complete the form and send with $25 payment to:
Martha Corner, AICP, Business Advocate
City of Rolling Meadows
3600 Kirchoff Road, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
- Set up time is at 2:00 pm on the day of the event.
- All exhibitors will be supplied with a 6’ draped table with two chairs.
- Exhibitors may provide up to 500 items to include in Showcase give-away bags.
- No retail sales during the event.
- Exhibitor tables will be assigned on arrival.
For questions or more information, contact Martha Corner, AICP, Business Advocate,
at 847-394-8500 x1004 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.