As all of us work to comply with Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s COVID-19 stay-at-home order, ComEd has taken additional steps to help ensure its residential customers across northern Illinois have access to electric service during this critical time. If customers are currently unable to travel to a walk-in location to make a payment, please be aware that ComEd is not disconnecting service for non-payment and is waiving all new late payment charges through May 1, 2020, or until the end of the governor’s state of emergency declaration, whichever is later. Since it is not critical at this time to visit a ComEd payment location to make a payment, ComEd offers mail and electronic payment options. We are also working with customers who contact us to establish payment arrangements and identify energy assistance options to address their specific needs.
Please encourage your residents to conduct regular business with ComEd 24/7 using ComEd.com . With our website, it’s easy to:
- Make a payment at ComEd.com/PayMyBillx
- Make payment arrangements at ComEd.com/DPA
- Report an electric outage at ComEd.com/Outage
- View your bill by signing into My Account at ComEd.com/MyAccount
- Start, stop or move service at ComEd.com/Moving
- Learn about assistance programs at ComEd.com/Care
- Get tips on saving energy while working from home at ComEd.com/EnergySavingTips
- Learn about other ways we support our communities ComEd.com/SupportingOurCommunities
- Financial Assist Fact Sheet
- Financial Assist Newsletter - English
- Financial Assist Newsletter - Spanish
- Helping Hand Release
We also encourage customers to conduct business with us through the ComEd mobile app, where they can view and pay their bill, report an outage, and register for alerts. For more information, visit ComEd.com/App.
If customers are struggling to pay their energy bill, they should contact ComEd as soon as possible at 800-334-7661 or visit ComEd.com/CARE, for financial assistance programs and flexible payment options.
- Make a payment at https://csp.aglr.com/MyAccount/User/Login?LDC=7
- Make payment arrangements at https://www.nicorgas.com/residential/billingandpaymentoptions/energy-assistance-programs.html
- View your bill by signing into My Account at https://csp.aglr.com/MyAccount/User/Login?LDC=7
- Start, stop or move service at https://www.nicorgas.com/residential/manageyouraccount/start-stop-transfer-service.html
- Learn about assistance programs at https://www.nicorgas.com/residential/billingandpaymentoptions/energy-assistance-programs.html