Show All Answers
• Phone- 1-800-Edison1o Bill paymento Start/Stop Serviceo Information on Smart Meter installationo Check status of an outageo Restore Service
• Write Uso ComEd Customer Care CenterP.O. Box 805379Chicago, IL 60680-5379
• Facebook o Address Customer Concerns• Twittero Report an outage• Video Conferencing is available for the hearing and speech impaired o Can be reached at https://www.fedvrs.us/session/new• ComEd Appo Report an outage/Restoration Statuso Manage your accounto Bill Paymento Submit a Meter Reading
• Never provide social security or personal information to anyone initiating contact with you claiming to be a ComEd representative or requesting you to send money to another person or entity other than ComEd.
• Always ask to see a company photo ID before allowing any utility worker into your home or business.
• When in doubt, check it out. Be skeptical of individuals wearing clothing with old or defaced company logos. If you have any doubts, ask to see a company photo ID.
• Never make payment for services to anyone coming to the door.Please remember that ComEd representatives will never call you to ask you for cash or request that you purchase a prepaid credit card to make a payment on your bill. If you have concerns about the status of your account, call ComEd’s Customer Service line at 1-800-334-7661 (1-800-EDISON1).If you believe that you’ve been a target of a phone scam you are urged to contact the Illinois Attorney General’s office toll free at 1-800-386-5438 (TTY 1-800-964-3013) or visit the Illinois Attorney General’s web site at www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov and click on the link “Protecting Consumers.”