What should I do if I have a mold problem in my home?
Please contact an environmental health consulting company or visit the Illinois Department of Public Health Guidelines' Indoor Air Quality website.

Show All Answers

1. What are the requirements for opening a new food service establishment or retail food establishment?
2. How do I report a complaint about a restaurant?
3. What requirements do I need to follow to have a festival, fair, bake sale, barbecue, etc.?
4. How do I report a complaint about the house, apartment, motel, or hotel that I am renting?
5. I want to do catering out of my home. What are the requirements?
6. I’m going to buy an existing food establishment. What are the requirements?
7. Does the City of Rolling Meadows provide flu shots?
8. What should I do if I find a dead bird or squirrel?
9. What should I do if I have a mold problem in my home?
10. How many pets can I own?
11. How do I dispose of used needles properly?
12. What temperature must my landlord maintain in my apartment during the cold winter months?
13. Are food service employees allowed to eat while preparing food?
14. Do food service employees have to wash their hands after they handle money and before they handle food?
15. Is it acceptable for food handlers to handle food with their bare hands?
16. What should I do if I think I have a food borne illness?
17. What is the proper temperature for your refrigerator?
18. My power went off for several hours. Is the food in my refrigerator and freezer safe to eat?