I have been receiving harassing telephone calls. What can I do?
This type of complaint can be handled by an online report or mail-in report. To file the report online go to: http://www.cityrm.org/FormCenter/Police-Department-4/Rolling-Meadows-Police-DepartmentONLINE--55 to file a mail in report go to: http://www.cityrm.org/280/Alternative-Reporting-System and download the PDF. Complete the form and mail back or drop off at the police desk at 3600 Kirchoff Rd. Rolling Meadows, IL 60008. Questions, you can call 847-255-2416 whic is our non emergency number.

Show All Answers

1. I received a phone call from someone identifying himself/herself as an IRS agent or US Marshall saying I owe taxes and will be arrested. What do I do?
2. I received a voice mail message telling me I do not get a trial and I have to call the IRS agent back. What do I do?
3. I received a telephone call from a person conducting a survey for the Rolling Meadows Police Department. Is it legitimate?
4. I did send money to the agent (scammer) who said he was from the IRS. What can I do, can I get my money back?
5. I have been scammed. Who do I report this to?
6. Can the scammer who stole my money get caught?
7. I have the phone number the scammer called me from. What do I do?
8. Will caller ID help me for scams?
9. Do you have more information about scams?
10. I'm going on vacation. Will the police watch my house?
11. I have been receiving harassing telephone calls. What can I do?
12. I have received a phone call or text message where a threat was made. What can I do?
13. How can I protect myself from being a victim of identity theft?
14. How do I report gang or drug activity?
15. What can people of the City do to help stop crime?