How do I get a backflow device removed?

In order to remove a backflow device, you must apply for a plumbing permit from the Community Development Division, located at city hall. Public Works officials will then be prompted to inspect your plumbing and determine whether or not you are able to relocate, replace, or remove your backflow device.

Show All Answers

1. Who is “BSI”?
2. Who can test my backflow device(s) and who is responsible to send information to BSI, Inc.?
3. What if my device fails the inspection?
4. How do I get a backflow device removed?
5. What will happen if I do not get my device(s) tested?
6. How often do I need to get my backflow device tested? Who can I contact for more information?