ROLLING MEADOWS FIRE DEPARTMENT
The Rolling Meadows Fire Department is a team of highly trained specialists committed to providing the highest quality emergency services in the Northwest Suburban area. We strive to provide the safest, quickest, and most efficient response to requests for help. Through our Public Education and Fire Prevention programs, we help to foster a safer community in which to live and work.
Continually reviewing our current and past performance ensures that we perform at a standard consistent with the expectations of the community. With a focus on the improvement of future responses, we cultivate a vision that is open to change; we adapt as the community grows and matures. We ultimately strive to enhance the safety of the citizens of, and the visitors to, the City of Rolling Meadows.
We have identified 5 values that serve as guidelines for sustaining a service culture in which all employees are able to grow and thrive:
- Accomplishment: Working together to make a positive difference in people's lives
- Dedication: Commitment to contributing to the community.
- Knowledge: Seeking and learning new information and insights with a commitment to obtaining personal and professional goals.
- Professionalism: Commitment to quality and pride in our work.
- Security: Exhibit compassion and respect with unbiased consideration and regard for all rights, values, beliefs, and property of our employees, their families, and the people we serve.